Calendar of Events
View upcoming events in the community.
Looking to dive deeper into ClimateActionWR initiatives? Wanting to learn more about how you can help to reduce our community’s greenhouse gas emissions? We’ve compiled a list of many useful resources to help get you started!
The resources listed here are intended to support community members of Waterloo Region. Many of these resources are specific to our community, with the aim of making it easier than ever to reduce Waterloo Region’s greenhouse gas emissions as a community.
- ClimateActionWR Resources – links to all ClimateActionWR resources, including reports, progress updates, and more.
- Community Resources – resources about other activities related to climate action within our community.
- Transportation Resources – resources related to our community’s largest emitting sector.
- Workplace Resources – reduce carbon emissions in your workplace using these helpful resources.
- Residential Resources – learn about how to reduce your homes’ carbon footprint using these resources.
- Agricultural Resources – information about the carbon emissions of agricultural activities and how we can mitigate the effects.
- Waste Resources – learning how to minimize, and properly dispose of your waste can help to reduce our community’s emissions.
Get our Community Action Report
Stay up to date on progress towards our goal